Saturday, November 17, 2012

We love camping - but not loving coming up with camping supplies gift ideas!

So with the holidays coming I am racking my brain trying to come up with some great ideas of things to get my husband.  One thing I know he always loves is supplies for camping - he would live in the mountains if we could afford for him not to work!  The problem is he already owns so many things that I have looked around on campbound site and I cannot decide what to get him - what would be great that he does not already own?  I would love any ideas!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP