Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ready or Not here come the Holidays!

November is here - and I am ready for the Holiday Season!  Despite the cold weather, horrible driving conditions, and need to spend $600 on better tires to drive in the snow this is my Favorite Time of the Year!  Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Independence Day are my favorite Holidays - so you can bet I am excited that November has come!  Black Friday is coming (yes I am a crazy black friday shopper), Thanksgiving and seeing all the family we hardly ever see, all the time with friends & family, and just how much happier - more loving - and helpful everyone is during the Holiday season......  I get giddy just thinking about it, just like when I was little thinking about Santa coming soon, now just for many different reasons!

I hate when people are stressed about buying gifts, etc. for the Holidays and I would strongly urge any of my readers that can to help those in need this Holiday season.  Whether it be helping a neighbor rake their leaves, helping someone who cannot afford Christmas, etc...  whatever you can do!  One great charity is Sub for Santa - there are many, this is just the one that we do every year because it is so rewarding to go meet the family you are helping!

So please help someone in need and to help relieve any of your stress for shopping this holiday season I am participating in many giveaway events and there will some great giveaways with AWESOME prizes all through out November so come back often to check for new giveaways and to enter....  they will include a Droid M Smartphone, Wii U, Playstation 3, Laptop, and so much more!!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP