Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Prepare your lips for winter with Carmex Lip Conditioner

Carmex has come out with another great product - Carmex Lip Conditioner!

I am a huge fan of Carmex products, partially because they remind me of being a little girl and hanging out with my dad.  My dad had a tube or jar of carmex on hand at all times!  Although I still love the tube & jar of Carmex it is amazing how many new fun products the company has came up with and still maintained the same high quality.  The newest product being - Carmex Lip Conditioner! 

The Orange Flavor Carmex Lip Conditioner instantly makes your lips soft and I have started using this every morning with my make-up routine as it gives my lips that little glossy shine that I like!  I also absolutely love the citrus smell - this smells good enough to eat (but please don't!)  My daughter constantly licks her lips and they are always chapped but she refuses to wear any lip products!  I am so excited after making her smell this one she agreed to use it and has been sneaking into it quite a bit (so she thinks, but I leave it out just for her to sneak in to!)

I am in love with this new product and would love to see them introduce more flavors of this product!

Disclosure:  I am a member of the Carmex Blog Squad and was provided the above product in exchange for posting my honest opinion of the product.  All Opinions as always are 100% my own honest opinions.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP