Sunday, November 18, 2012

Disney on Ice Presents 100 Years of Magic Review

We recently were able to attend Disney on Ice Presents 100 Years of Magic It was such a fun experience.  I knew my daughter would like it, and wondered if my son would!  I was so happy that they both ended up loving it!  Plus, we got my sister in law and the girl cousins to come too and they all had a blast!  The whole family had so much fun at this show - it had something for everyone.  From all of the Princesses, to Mulan, Pinnochio, Mickey Mouse, and the Incredibles they had it all.  If you have been wondering if it is a show worth attending I can tell you it is!  Here are a few of the many pictures we got at the show.







Family & all the cousins watching the show!
Brother & Sister
Wouldn't even look away for this picture!


So if you are looking for a fun night with the family make sure to check out their schedule to find an event near you!

Disclosure:  I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.  As always even though I received these benefits I still share my honest opinion.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP