Friday, November 9, 2012

Tis' the Season for great deals!

It is the season for great products at great prices!  I will be posting any great deals, specials, coupons, etc. that I find the next few months to help you all save some money!  I am online quite a bit plus I get emailed hundreds of deals but I will only be posting the best ones I find!

To start it off VTech is running Daily Deals through November with discounts as low as 45% on some items. 





Use Code SHIPNOV12 to get free shipping thru Nov @ Thred up 

One Kings Lane is having a sale on tons of organization items!  If you are anything like me these are products you would LOVE for Christmas!  (These type of products are always on my list and maybe one I day I will be 100% organized.....  hopefully!)  Sales end Sunday 11/11 on these items so check out The Organized Pantry section before then - and right now you can get $15 Credit for new customers!  Below are a few pics of items they have in this seciton







Plus when I logged in to my One Kings Lane account today I got a pop up showing the following!  So let me know if any of you get this same pop up with coupon!




If any of you find great deals you think the other readers would love to know about please e-mail them to me so I can share with everyone!   Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP