Monday, November 12, 2012

Rufflebutts Review

There is nothing more satisfying then getting your little girl all dressed up in something cute.  Problem is my husband is always complaining about some of her "precious" outfits and saying I should just let her be naked or in a simple one piece outfit so she is comfortable!  Luckily for both of us I found Rufflebutts!




Rufflebutts is the ultimate in cute and comfort combined.  The company was created to make a cute and modern version of the ruffled diaper cover or baby bloomer and that is exactly what they did!  Not only do they carry Ruffled Bloomers but they have adorable shirts, dresses, shoes, legwear, dancewear, and more!  Their products were loved so much that they began receiving a lot of requests for little boy products so they launched the Rugged Butts line for boys as so mothers can have just as much fun dressing up their little man in some handsome apparel.
I received this adorable Fuchsia Woven Rufflebutt Bloomer


The Dirty Truth is these products are not only adorable but great quality.  It is so nice to put something so stinkin cute on my daughter and have my husband not complain because quite honestly there really isn't anything more comfortable!  Some days I let her wear just this with no shirt and other days I put a cute little shirt or onesie that matches on too!  No matter what she wears with this she looks absolutely adorable and anyone who comes over when she is wearing it compliments how adorable they are!  I am sure you all know by now how much I love personalized products so the fact that you can get these personalized for your little one just was more reason to love this company and their products.  So no matter if you want something adorable for your little one to wear for pictures, something fun at home, or just something comfortable that screams "cute" this will fit what you need!

Make sure you check out their sale section to get some cute products at great discounts and their Holiday section for cute holiday apparel and accessories.

To Buy:  Go to RuffleButts.com

Stay connected:  To find out about new products & sales you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review or giveaway.  I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP