Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SURE CUTS A LOT - GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN - HURRY!!!!!

Sure Cuts A Lot just settled with Provo Craft in a Lawsuit and no longer will sell Sure Cuts A Lot that is compatible for the Cricut Machine!!!  Horrible news for anyone who has not bought Sure Cuts A Lot yet.  If you already have a copy of Sure Cuts A Lot it should keep working just don't do the updates on the Cricut (or it may keep working even if you do - if you want to do the updated you could email Sure Cuts A Lot / Craft Edge for more info).

Either way - you can no longer go to the Craft Edge Site and buy it for the Cricut Machine - you can get it for the other cutting machines but not Cricut!

Well I found a place who is a reseller and is still selling it on their site (probably previously purchased a lot from Craft Edge and now can finish selling them but won't be able to get more copies).

SVG Place has Sure Cuts A Lot for under $60 and you can but it with a $50 credit for SVG Place included for right under $90.  So make sure you go over and check it out!  If you have been wanting Sure Cuts A Lot then you need to buy it ASAP because I would imagine when they run out you can no longer buy the version 2 (the one compatible with Cricut Machines).  You can also buy SVG files to cut out through SVGPlace so head over there now!!!

** PLEASE NOTE SOME INFO I REC'D FROM CRAFT EDGE TODAY LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT MAY 27TH IS PROBABLY THE LAST DAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BUY THE VERSION THAT WORKS WITH THE CRICUT MACHINE ANYWHERE!  SO IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE SURE CUTS A LOT FOR YOUR CRICUT MACHINE - READ MY SURE CUTS A LOT REVIEW (LINK AT TOP OF PAGE) AND YOU CAN BUY IT HERE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

If you want to help spread the word about Sure Cuts A Lot you can become an affiliate here and try to help all your blog readers get their copy before it runs out!  I know I could not live without my Sure Cuts A Lot - I don't even own any cricut cartridges except the ones that came with my machine and I can cut out more than most my friends with cartridges!  It is an amazing program and a must have so make sure you tell your readers to go get it while they still can!

3 comments:

ShawnKimAdopting June 24, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

This really is sad. I was just about to buy a Cricut machine, but now I can't get SCAL? I'm glad I found out about this BEFORE I got my Cricut. I think now I'll get a different machine. Thanks for the information! *sigh* I was a month too late! :(

Ashly July 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

It is SAD! Don't know why Provo Craft/Cricut would not let their customers use such a great product. I would agree with you and recommend getting a different machine! When I have enough money I have a feeling I will be switching machines (I can still use SCAL as long as I don't update my Cricut but it's such a hassle to support a company who won't let ME choose how to use my product).

Sorry it upsets me :)

SureCutsALot July 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

1ShawnKimAdopting. I have a few of the sure cuts a lot V2 software suites available yet. they were purchased before all this happened. email me if you would like one and we can discuss how to make that happen.

my_space_steve@yahoo.com
steve

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP