Friday, November 2, 2012

Upscale Women's Clothing at a fraction of retail price!

Ultimate Outlet carries upscale women's clothing at huge discounts!  I just found this website and am in love - so I figured I better share it will all of my readers too!

They carry dresses, jackets, tops, skirts, bottoms, intimates, loungewear, swimsuits, and more!  There are so many items in different styles that you are sure to love something they carry.  This site just may be my motivation to lose that extra baby weight I am still carrying from pregnancy so that I can look good in some of their dresses!  Here are a few of my favorite items so you can get an idea of the items they carry and prices.  My husband would love it if I would purchase some of these I am sure!  These clothes are in fashion and very competitively priced!

Hi-Lo Halter Dress with Contrasting Layered Ruffles $39 (was $129) Dear Santa - please add to my list!
Shirred Bandau One-Piece Swimsuit Dress $19 (was $74) - This is HOT (and would cover up my thighs -ha!)
Colorblock Tank-Style Top $5 (was $20) - I would LOVE this to work out in!
Satin and Lace Bow Pump $24 (was $59) - I am a flip-flop girl but dream of being able to wear shoes like this without falling on my face!
Sleeveless Crochet Vest $24 (was $99) - I think I would want one in each color - black, tan, and pink!




Okay, my blog is going to get over-run by pictures if I don't quit posting everything I love now.....  there are just too many!  Now I guess I better bust out my workout DVD and get to work so next summer I can feel good wearing all this sexy clothing that I want!

** Dear Husband if you are reading this - until I practice walking in heels you can skip on those - but minus the heels you could buy me all of the other items pictured above for under $100 total :)  Now you can't say you have no clue what to get me for Christmas this year!

They have special sizes in clothing that is very flattering for women sizes 14W-26W, petite clothing for women under 5'3'' (which is great for me because I am PUSHING IT saying I am 5'3''), and clothing for taller women 5'8'' to 5'11''. 

Go check it out and let me know what your favorite item is! 

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP