Friday, March 1, 2013

Sick kids.... sick all over my carpet that is

My daughter is sick - yes that means I have been up half the night, even when she was not.  I had just barely got into bed when I heard her whining about brushing her teeth.  I went into the hall to find her standing there repeating "brush my teeth, brush my teeth".  Kind of strange at 12:30 am to wake up to brush your teeth but whatever.  We started to walk to her bathroom and about half way there is when she got sick.  I don't know what it is about children but it is inevitable that if they're going to get sick it will be all over your carpet.  It seems they never make it to the bathroom (until they get much older).  I have been begging my husband for wood or laminate floors but he likes the "comfort" of carpet.  (Comfort for him since he lays in bed while I scrub it all night!)

I have a Little Green Carpet cleaner that works very well for cleaning up these messes but I really need to get my carpets professionally cleaned and sometime soon!  My husband doesn't really like any chemicals though (seriously won't spray to get rid of the darn spiders or anything).  I really need to find a Green Carpet Cleaning Company in Utah - PRONTO!  I have found a few (if you are in New York you can click here for one) but am having a harder time finding one in Utah.  So I am turning to you....  if you know of any awesome carpet cleaning companies in Utah (Utah county area) that do a great job without the use of harsh chemicals please leave a comment below or feel free to email me!  I will owe you big and will feel so much better knowing the sicky germs that hide in all this carpet are cleaned out - especially because the baby will be crawling soon!



6 comments:

Unknown February 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM  

Awww. I would have to agree with you on what you said that it's inevitable that if your kid gets sick, it would really have to be on your carpet. Haha. Good thing there are carpet cleaners that we can buy in stores, but I think hiring professionals to clean yours is a good idea.

Ollie Munoz @ DallasRugCleaner.com

Unknown February 18, 2014 at 4:39 AM  

Aww. I do hope your daughter gets better. It may be tough to handle kids when they’re sick, even tougher to handle vomit on a carpet. And you’re right. It really is different having your carpet professionally cleaned rather than doing it yourself. I do hope you found a cleaner near you.

Janie Gonzalez

Unknown February 18, 2014 at 4:59 AM  

I can feel you, Ashly. It can be a real challenge to rid of vomit from your carpet. And I believe you made the right decision to leave the cleaning task to the professionals. They can save you from all the hassles of scrubbing and reapplying solutions on your carpet.

Katherine Perry

June 17, 2016 at 9:35 PM  

Thanks
Your writing add to my knowledge. thanks. I will continue to follow your writing and reading. Do not forget to visit my site www.marketings.top

Unknown March 4, 2018 at 4:34 AM  

I hope your daughter is feeling better now. Unfortunately, the company I'll share with you is not in Utah but I'll still leave it here in case your Canadian followers needs one. If you live in the Greater Toronto Area and looking for the top-rated Toronto carpet cleaning services, check out Golden Line Green Care ! Thanks to their licensed technicians, our carpets look like brand-new again.

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP