Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Canada Readers: Get help moving!

If you are one of my Canadian readers and are looking to move soon you may want to check out these ottawa movers ( demenageur ottawa ) who offer short or long distance moving services.

You can easily request a moving cost/price quote on their website using either the Detailed Moving Estimate Form or the Short Moving Estimate Form.  They will send you a written estimate so you know the cost & can decide before hand and don't have a bill you weren't expecting on moving day.  They consider local moves to be those within Ottawa or within 100 km.  For these local moves their hourly rate includes 2, 3 or 4 men, truck, gas, insurance, blankets and shrink rap!

It is definitely something you may want to look into, especially if you have any larger items (my husband hates moving our piano).  I wish I knew of somewhere like this close to me, I've been looking at houses but I think the idea of packing and moving everything has convinced my husband we should never move again!  However, if house prices stay like they have been in 1 year we should be debt free & then I am going ton find our dream house or work on a plan to build it - so we canhave one last move & stay put - hopefully by that point I find some great movers around here & give my poor husband a break from all the work!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP