Monday, March 25, 2013

BeautyStopOnline Rusk Products Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review some Rusk Products from BeautyStopOnline.com.


BeautyStopOnline.com is your one stop shop to get all your beauty product needs.  They have Tools, Hair Care, Nail Care, Spa & Body, Cosmetics, and many, many more products.

Rusk Hair Care Products can be a little on the pricey end due to them being such high quality but Beauty Stop Online offers some great discounts so you can get these products at very competitive prices.  After searching through the huge selection of (over 150) Rusk products I decided to try out the following:

Rusk - Sensories Clarify Rosemary and Quillaja Detoxifying Shampoo
This shampoo instantly eliminates any stubborn cosmetic buildup or reside that impedes the natural shine, health and vitality of your hair.  It provides shine and cleansing for men or women and is specially formulated to provide immediate rejuvenation. 


Rusk - Being Wild Paste
This paste instantly creates unstructured, extreme texture.   It is a pliable styling product that is perfect for shaping, molding and finishing styles while providing softness with incredible strength.  This product is also humidity resistant for long-lasting styles with sunscreen protection.



The Dirty Truth is not only does Beauty Stop Online have an amazing selection of products & great prices but they sell top quality products.

The Rusk Sensories Clarify Rosemary and Quillaja Detoxifying Shampoo is amazing.  I honestly cannot think of a better word to describe it - "Amazing" sums it up.  With our horrible hard water and using hair products I have begun to get a dry scalp.  Even now with our water softener it is still kind of dry - I have tried quite a few salon type products hoping they would help & have found nothing but disappointment.  Not only did this product get the job done and help truly eliminate the product build up but it is amazing how little you need.  It took me 3 or 4 times using this shampoo before I got the right amount.  I am use to needing a good size amount of shampoo but kept working my way down to find the right amount and dime to nickel size is about perfect for me.  Even if this product had not worked as well as it did the smell alone would have been enough to keep me buying this product - this is the best smelling shampoo ever, the whole bathroom smells amazing when I wash my hair!

The Rusk Being Wild Paste has been great at giving my hair some much needed volume and texture.  My hair is very fine & hard to manage (and that is putting it lightly).  It is great to find a product that can finally give it some texture to make it look a little more thick.  The smell of this product is also great (although I don't think the smell really even compares to that of the shampoo).  I also love that it makes it so much easier to style and doesn't leave my hair sticky or slimy like many other products.

Both of the Rusk Products & BeautyStopOnline.com get two thumbs up from me & I would definitely recommend this site to get your beauty supply needs & while you are there I would highly suggest checking out the Rusk Products I received!


Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review.  I received the above mentioned products at no charge to perform my review & all opinions are my 100% honest opinions.

1 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP