Monday, February 18, 2013

BIC Products Review

Shoplet offers a great variety of Office Supplies - including the following BIC Products that I just received to review!

I received the following products:


  • BIC for Her Retractable Ballpoint Pen - I loved the design on these pens.  They also had the cushioned grip which really makes a difference when you need to be writing for a while.  I enjoyed the nice smooth writing & the how cute these pens are!

  • BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen - I loved these pens.  They also had the soft grip and smooth writing but I just have a thing for Gel Pens.  Any of these pens do a great job but if I had to choose just one this would most definitely be the one.  I love the thicker nice looking ink of the gel pens & the smooth writing - they are my favorite of all the pens I received.

  • BIC Mark-it Grip Permanent Maker Set - These markers are amazing!  Here I was thinking Sharpie was the only permanent markers one should own but these work just as well and I think I like the design of them even better.  I love that you can hold it slanted and get a thicker look or hold it upright & get a fine-point look.  These markers work wonderfully & were the key into my homemade Valentine's Cards for the kids & hubby!

  • BIC Wite-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape - This is so much easier to use than the traditional liquid white-out!  I love how easily it glides on and that you don't need to wait forever for it to dry!  With how scatterbrained I am sometimes I know this is going to get plenty of use at my house!
The Dirty Truth is I loved all these products.  I would prefer the gel pens over the others but that is probably because no matter the products I am most likely to always use a gel pen!  The markers were among the best I have ever used & the wite-out was definitely the easiest way to correct a document!
Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review.  I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.

1 comments:

June 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM  

I enjoyed reading your post. And will follow everything you read. Do not forget to visit my latest website about seo service. www.marketings.top

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP