Shoplet offers a great variety of Office Supplies - including the following BIC Products that I just received to review!
I received the following products:
- BIC Atlantic Ballpoint Retractable Pen - These pens have a cushioned grip which make them much more comfortable to write with and writes very smooth.
- BIC for Her Retractable Ballpoint Pen - I loved the design on these pens. They also had the cushioned grip which really makes a difference when you need to be writing for a while. I enjoyed the nice smooth writing & the how cute these pens are!
- BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen - I loved these pens. They also had the soft grip and smooth writing but I just have a thing for Gel Pens. Any of these pens do a great job but if I had to choose just one this would most definitely be the one. I love the thicker nice looking ink of the gel pens & the smooth writing - they are my favorite of all the pens I received.
- BIC Mark-it Grip Permanent Maker Set - These markers are amazing! Here I was thinking Sharpie was the only permanent markers one should own but these work just as well and I think I like the design of them even better. I love that you can hold it slanted and get a thicker look or hold it upright & get a fine-point look. These markers work wonderfully & were the key into my homemade Valentine's Cards for the kids & hubby!
- BIC Wite-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape - This is so much easier to use than the traditional liquid white-out! I love how easily it glides on and that you don't need to wait forever for it to dry! With how scatterbrained I am sometimes I know this is going to get plenty of use at my house!
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.