Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit Review

Rubbermaid has a new product - the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit!  I was lucky enough to try out this product and am so happy they came out with it before I had purchased anything for my son for school this year.

My son likes taking sandwiches from home to school sometimes and this is the perfect product to make sure he is getting a good healthy lunch!  I love that there are the 4 different containers.  The large one is perfect size for a sandwich and then you have 2 small ones and 1 medium container to hold veggies, fruits, snacks, or whatever you want!  All of the containers snap together onto the Blue Ice pack which you can freeze so it will keep your lunch cool through out the day! 

The Dirty Truth is this product is the perfect product to pack my son great lunches!  I know it is a high quality Rubbermaid product and it has all the functionality I want as well!  I also found that Rubbermaid makes Lunch Bags that are made for the LunchBlox Kits, you can find the bags at Walmart or probably any other large retailer!  If you are looking for a great product to pack lunch for your kids, spouse, self, etc. this is it.  If sandwiches are not your thing don't worry - they also carry individual LunchBlox Containers or the Entree Kit, or Salad Kit as well!


Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review or giveaway.  I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP