Friday, February 18, 2011

WINNERS

Okay,  Normally I just post the winners on the winners page tab and facebook...  However, I Know everyone is probably chomping at the bit for the winner of the Ergo Baby Carrier! 

The EE Cuties Winner will be posted on the Winners tab, e-mailed and on Facebook soon (#124 - Tiff and Royce).

Bad news, I'm not positive on the winner yet for the Ergo Carrier.  I know Comment #318 won.  I have counted and I know who I think is is but I don't want to announce it until I am POSITIVE.  There is currently an issue with my comments where I can see the number next to them for the first 200 but anything after that is not numbered.  My blog designer is working on this issue and hopefully I will have it resolved soon.  I will let you know later today either way who the winner is for sure, if I have to I will count it 20 times to make sure it is right but I do know that it is comment #318.

ERGO CARRIER WINNER

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP