Thursday, February 24, 2011

$40 to DesignerLiving.com for $20

Deal pulp is having an awesome deal today.  For $20 you can get $40 to DesignerLiving.com
They have all sorts of stuff on Designer Living but one of the things I am debating on getting is their Beauty Rest Cotton HEATED Mattress Pad ($60 for a queen or just $40 for a Full).  My only thing is I've never tried Beauty Rest products?  Have any of you?  I wonder if they work as good as SunBeam!  They also have a some Throws & Bootie sets for $6 (Pictured below) so I might just stock up on these for gifts or who knows maybe I'll get a new comforter. 



There is a limit of 2 per person - so if you want in on this deal head over to DealPulp!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP