Saturday, January 29, 2011

GREAT DEALS TODAY

Today on Eversave you can get a 2 year subscription to Parenting magazine for $5.00
Also on Eversave if you set your city as Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX you can get $35.00 to Brighter Beginnings Toys for $15.00

Remember if you are new to Eversave you get a $2.00 credit to sign up which will make these deals even sweeter ($3.00 for a 2 year Parenting magazine subscription or $13.00 for $35.00 worth of toys from www.Brighterbeginningstoys.com

Also,  I have a couple more reviews/giveaways to post for you but am not sure if I will get to it today.  Today marks a rather tough day for me and we are getting together as a family for dinner/lunch and I will try to get something posted tonight but am not sure if I will really feel up to it.  Either way I will get them posted soon!  Thanks everyone & have a great Saturday!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP