Monday, March 5, 2012

Great Fun Sites to help kids with Math!

I wanted to share with you some of these fun sites in case you are looking for something to help your child with math! I know some of the concepts my son gets stuck on and it is so hard for him to sit still long enough for me to try to explain! These sites make him feel like he is just playing a game so he actually will sit and do it for hours! Where I am happy letting him play the games because he is "secretly" learning! If you have any others you've used and like leave a comment, I would love to try them as well!

1.  MathIsFun.com
2.  CoolMath4Kids.com
3.  FunBrain.com
4.  AAAmath.com  (I love that this one is customized by grade level and topic)
5.  Fleetkids.com
6.  Mathplayground.com
7.  Mathcats.com
8.  CoolMath.com
9.  AplusMath.com
10. Mathleague.com

Hopefully these sites can help you and your children with math!  I love math and it came so easy to me, so it is hard when my son doesn't understand it - and it doesn't help that the way they do everything in school now is so different - I mean he doesn't even bring home the times table chart to memorize!  I must be getting old!

3 comments:

VWBB March 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

Take a look at Johnnie's Math Page

jmathpage.com

Lot's of math fun for kids,

Johnnie

Unknown July 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM  

Cats rejoice! A pet store just for felines; The Feline Pet Store is stocked with everything your cat could want to stay happy and healthy. Pet products, pet grooming supplies, kitty cat toys and pet beds in many styles. Home of the world’s finest litter box; the LitterHouse

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP