"Luna Organics was founded by a mother of two girls with the aim of providing high quality, organic play items for children. Luna has developed a line of all natural kids' play makeup made entirely with natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic materials."
Luna Organics are safe, organic, fun cosmetics for your little one! They contain the same ingredients as adult mineral makeup but at a cost you can afford! All ingredients are FDA-approved for the various purposes and all suppliers comply with standards set by the Campaign for Same Cosmetics.
I recently received the "Fancy Fairy" kit for my daughter. I love the colors and items that came with this kit. It all was in a cute purple zip case and had a sparkly silver/purple fairy dust (like a blush), a glittery lip balm, and 5 eyeshadows - pink, gold, green, blue, and purple.
My daughter was so excited to sit down and get makeup on. She always sits on the counter/sink while I do mine and tries to get the mascara, blush, etc. but I am always too quick. The most she ever gets is a some of my makeup brushes rubbed on her face (with nothing on them!) She was thrilled to sit down and have mommy do her makeup and see how pretty she looked afterwards!
The Dirty Truth is that I love Luna Organics. Their makeup is cute and fairly priced and you can have peace of mind knowing it is safe for your little one! If you want to get some make-up for a little girl this is the place to go!
TO BUY: You can buy any of Luna Organics great items on their website
TO WIN: One lucky reader will win their choice of a $14.95 kit from Luna Organics - Complete ALL Mandatory entries below and any Optional/Bonus entries you want - Leave a separate comment for each and make sure your e-mail address is in each comment!!!
- Follow Dirty Truth Reviews on Google Friend Connect
- Go to Luna Organics Website & then come back and comment with what kit you would want.
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews Email updates
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews RSS Feed
- Follow me on Twitter (AshlyDTR)
- Follow Luna Organics on Twitter
- Friend DirtyTruthReviews on Facebook
- Like Luna Organics on Facebook
- One Entry for every other current giveaway you enter on this blog
- Post on Luna Organics Facebook Wall that you entered the giveaway for a free make-up kit at DirtyTruthReviews.Blogspot.com (leave a link to your post in your comment)
- 2 entries - Blog about this giveaway, Add it to a Giveaway Linky, Tweet it, or post on facebook (with link back to this page).
- 5 entries - Make a purchase from LunaOrganics between now and 2/9/11