GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED - VERIFIED WINNER IS COMMENT #35 - YONA WILLIAMS - CONGRATS!
Frecklebox.com has tons of wonderful personalized products! I was excited to do a review for them! They carry so many products here are just a few of my favorites! They have many, many more!
Now I just have to say their story books are so cool! You can get a soft cover book or a hard cover book. Not only is the front of the book personalized but the whole story includes their name, etc. You can get all sorts of different books like the one pictured, or a big brother book, etc. You can also go to Frecklebox.com to view the book and it lets you flip through the pages so you can see exactly what the story is, etc! I truly think these books are just the coolest - however, I also loved their Growth Charts and with how fast my kids grow I decided to get the growth chart for my daughter! The style of the growth chart that I got is pictured below but they have many others!
Isn't that adorable! It has inch marks from 24 inches to 60 inches so you hang it 2 feet of the ground & can mark where your child is and date it if you like. Or you can just see how tall they are. I still have my sons growth chart saved (it went to 48 inches) marked and dated from when he was just tiny clear til he was 4 ft. tall. I wanted to do this same thing with my daughter but I had one of those sticker growth charts from the dollar store and it is ruined, she ripped it, or shall I say shredded it! This growth chart is so sturdy, it is personalized, high quality, and super cute! Not only will I be able to mark her height on it for hopefully the next 10 years but it will be something I can roll up and save forever! I must say, my son was a little jealous though. He was bummed I did not get him one. However, at $39.95 this growth chart is a great deal for someone like my daughter who is 2 years old and won't outgrow the chart for many years. My son on the other hand is probably only 6 inches away from outgrowing the chart and I cannot justify spending $39.95 for a growth chart that will be good for about a year (I hope that long)! So if you have a child that is almost 5 feet tall I would recommend with maybe getting one of Frecklebox's other items, but if you have a little one then I highly recommend the Growth Chart! I love my daughter's!
TO BUY: You can buy any of their personalized items at www.Frecklebox.com
TO WIN: One lucky reader will win a $40 credit to Frecklebox.com - Complete ALL Mandatory entries below and any Optional/Bonus entries you want - Leave a separate comment for each and make sure your e-mail address is in each comment!!!
- Follow Dirty Truth Reviews on Google Friend Connect
- Go to Frecklebox.com & Comment here with what you would get if you won the $40 credit
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews Email updates
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews RSS Feed
- Follow me on Twitter (AshlyDTR)
- Follow Frecklebox on Twitter
- Friend DirtyTruthReviews on Facebook
- Like Frecklebox on Facbook
- One Entry for every other current giveaway you enter on this blog
- Post on Frecklebox Facebook wall that you entered the giveaway for a credit of $40 at DirtyTruthReviews.Blogspot.com (leave a link to your post in your comment)
- 2 entries - Blog about this giveaway, Add it to a Giveaway Linky, Tweet it, or post on facebook (with link back to this page)!
- 5 entries - Make any purchase from now until January 30th at www.Frecklebox.com