My daughter is a girly girl. She is a daddy's girl. Don't get me wrong, she loves me.... but when daddy walks in the door she wants nothing to do with me, she wants her Daddy to hold her, to watch her, to play with her, to hug her, etc. There are some times that she wants me if daddy is home. If I am putting on my makeup, she wants to come in and get her face "pretty pretty". If I am doing my hair, she wants to come get her hair "pretty pretty". If I am painting my nails then hers better be painted too! She loves to look, as she says "pretty pretty". Bows are a big thing, what 2 year old little girl doesn't love some pretty bows.
Well I recently got some bows from E.E. Cuties to review and my daughter and I both love them! Look how cute they are, here are pictures of the one's that I received.
How adorable! She loves them because they are so pretty. The pink one is her favorite because it looks like a flower. I love them all and my favorite part is how high quality they are. They have a foam no slip backing on the clip so they stay in and are constructed well so you can tell they aren't just going to fall apart. Believe it or not I have made some bows myself, only mine do fall apart, especially after my busy daughter messes around with them for a day or two. These bows on the other hand are built well and are made to last! I love that and how cute they are sure is a bonus. So if you are looking for some absolutely gorgeous hair bows you know where to go now! Or if you want some cute fun ones they have those too! They have a large selection so make sure to check them out! Plus, they were sweet enough to offer a giveaway of their limited edition Spring Time Hair Clip Set with clip holder! It is so cute, and one of you will win it!
TO WIN: One lucky reader will win the Spring Hair Clip Set pictured above - Complete ALL Mandatory entries below and any Optional/Bonus entries you want - Leave a separate comment for each and make sure your e-mail address is in each comment!!!
- Follow Dirty Truth Reviews on Google Friend Connect
- Go to E.E. Cuties Store& then come back and comment here with your favorite bow
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews Email updates and/or RSS Feed
- Friend Ashly at DirtyTruthReviews on Facebook and/or Follow me on Twitter (AshlyDTR)
- Like E.E. Cuties on Facebook
- One entry for any post that doesn't have a giveaway you comment on
- One Entry for every other current giveaway you enter on this blog
- Post on E.E. Cuties Facebook Wall that you entered the giveaway at DirtyTruthReviews.Blogspot.com (leave a link to your post in your comment)
- 2 entries - Blog about this giveaway, Add it to a Giveaway Linky, Tweet it, or post on facebook (with link back to this page).
- 5 entries - Make a purchase from E.E. Cuties between now and 2/17/11