Sunday, October 10, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

I like to get my Christmas done early and therefore will probably be posting a lot about good Christmas ideas!  I will be posting about other great deals and product reviews also but a lot of my focus the next couple months will probably be gift ideas! 

To start this off I thought I would let everyone know that Toys R Us is having a sale for little Tykes items.  It looks like you buy one at $24.99 and get one at $24.99 FREE!  I searched Toys R Us website and they have a little Toys R Us wagon for $24.99.  They also have a Fold up & Go Train Set for $24.99, Shopping Car for $27.99, and Girls Tee Ball Set for $19.99 - they have much more but these were my favorites.

I think I will head over tomorrow and get my daughter the wagon for $24.99 and then get the Fold up & Go Train Set for FREE - $25 for both of these toys sounds like a great deal to me & since my daughters birthday is only a couple weeks before Christmas I need to stock up on presents for sure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP