Friday, July 13, 2012

33 Weeks Pregnant and upcoming posts!

I am almost 33 weeks along in this pregnancy!  Wow time sure has been flying by - I cannot wait to meet my little one but still have a few last things to get ready in the nursery! 

I am so excited to get the pictures from our vacation up and my review on Sea World San Antonio, CityPass.com, and some other fun places to visit if ya'll are ever down in Texas!  Keep an eye out for these fun upcoming posts, plus I have a fun announcement of a new program I just got invited too that I will be sharing soon......  so watch for that!!!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP