Saturday, October 16, 2010

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

If you still need to get Halloween Costumes then check out Walmart.com Costumes Selection - they have a large selection of costumes at great prices!  They have over 100 different costumes for UNDER $20!

Plus shipping charges are pretty cheap too!  You can do free site to store shipping or a lot have $.97 cent shipping to home!  

I'd probably check this out today - Halloween is only a couple weeks a way and you want to make sure you have your costumes in time so you don't have to go pay a fortune on one!  I know I hate it when I wait until last minute and with 4 people in my family it can be quite expensive to go to the costume shops and buy 4 costumes!  (Yes, I usually dress up too - is that silly?)

Well let me know what you find!!

2 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews October 16, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Thanks for posting about this! Do they have dog costumes?

I just found your blog through one of the Saturday blog hops! Have a great weekend.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Jessica October 18, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

Hi! I’m stopping by from Meet Me Monday. I hope you’ll stop by soon!
Jess
http://www.mommies2cents.com

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP