Friday, October 15, 2010

DAY OFF and a FEW Deals (Toys R Us - Sears - Etc)

Okay first off I love my job!  I really do, I mean as much as you can love having to work to pay the bills.  They let me work at home when I found out I was pregnant with our daughter and she is almost 2 years old and here I am still working at home!!!  Plus I have pretty decent benefits & pay so I cannot complain!
However, it seems like I am in such a slump lately - we have a lot of new stuff coming through and with all the new stuff I am not as productive (or I guess I am as productive but my numbers don't show it because some of this new stuff takes longer).  I am just so BLAH about work lately - like as soon as I clock in I am wondering if the day is almost over - it doesn't help having a cute little girl whining that she wants you as you are trying to get stuff done either!! 
Does anyone else ever go through these slumps?  I wonder if it is normal to usually enjoy your job but then for a while just feel so un-motivated or discouraged with it?  Would love any comments if anyone else ever feels this way!

Anyways - so I took the day off today, not to do anything.  Actually to do nothing!  To play with my kids, clean my house, whatever I want!  So I may not get too much posted today as I think we are going to go bowling or to the park or something fun!!!

I do have a few things though!

Sears is offering $10 of a $20 apparel purchase with this Coupon Expires 10/23

Toys R Us is offering 30% off your clothing purchase (Excluding shoes) with this Coupon Expires 10/24  (This would work great with the last post I made on Toys R Us and the great deals you can get on clothes right now!  Or check out the post Hip2Save made on this here

AND

Don't forget today is MEGA SWAGBUCKS FRIDAY!!!  Swagbucks is a search engine you can use to earn points which let you buy prizes.  I have not redeemed any of my Swagbucks yet but I have over 1000 points so I know I could get a few $5 Amazon Gift Cards, or other cools stuff!  If you don't use Swagbucks already check it out!  Especially because on Mega Swagbucks Fridays your chances at getting a lot of Swagbucks are a lot better!!!

3 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner October 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Going to go and get my shop on!!! Thanks for the tips...

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP