Friday, April 26, 2013

A Step Above the Rest - Kolcraft MLB Step Stool Review

I am sure all of you huge baseball fans that read my Kolcraft MLB Stroller Review have already run out and got one to show of your favorite team!  Well I have great news Kolcraft is now offering some other fun MLB Products.  Such as the MLB Potty Seats & MLB Step Stools!


We got our MLB Boston Red Sox Step Stool last week & despite how much daddy & brother love the Red Sox my daughter was a little hesitant.  She has her Dora the Explorer Step Stool but I assured her we could try this one out for a day or two & then get Dora back out. 

The winner was the MLB Step Stool!  No matter how much my daugher loves Dora this one is just so much more functional (plus Daddy & Brother telling her how cool it was might have helped a little bit.)  The major factor that made this step stool a definite keeper was the fact it has two steps.  Our sink is rather tall & normal step stools make my daughter barely reach with much to be desired.  Kolcraft has solved that problem & put their MLB Step Stools a step above the rest!  I love it because now when she brushes her teeth there isn't tooth paste all over the edge of the sink, she loves it because she can reach so much better (and actually see in the mirror now), and Dad & Brother love it because it represents the best team in Baseball - The Boston Red Sox!

If you are looking for a step stool that will last forever which amazing quality, an extra step, and your favorite team displayed then the Kolcraft MLB Step Stools are most definitely the only way to go!

Step Stools are available in the for the following MLB Teams:
New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers,  Philadelphia Phillies, Boston Red Sox, Chicago White Sox, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants!

GO RED SOX!

Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review.  I received the above step stool to facilitate my review & all opinions are still my 100% honest opinion! 

1 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP