I have a recipe box full of all my recipes - which works okay. However, it would be so nice to be able to have a digital copy of them, not only to use but so they don't get lost, dirty, etc. Plus it would be so much easier than handwriting them all.
My grandma recently passed away and her recipes are something everyone in the family wants. This would be such an easy way to enter them all and have a digital copy to email to family that lives further away or be able to easily print out for the family that is close by!
- Make menus and shopping list (by aisle) easily
- Enter the ingredients you have on had for recipe ideas
- Email Recipes or Print recipes on 3x5 or 4x6 cards or on an 8.5x11 sheet
- Sync with iPhone or Android for easy access in the kitchen
- Capture Internet Recipes with one-click and save to make later
If you are looking for a recipe software make sure you check out Cook'n Recipe Organizer and use coupon code mb-dirtytruth for 50% off! You can also enter the giveaway below - one lucky reader will win their own copy of this great software!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review or giveaway. I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own. I am not responsible for the prize being delivered to the winner of the giveaway - I will forward your information to the sponsor whom is responsible for supplying the winner with the prize.