Friday, October 19, 2012

Organization Idea for the week

I am constantly trying to get my house organized....  with 3 kids it definitely needs some organization.  So I am going to try to post 1 fun organization idea I find each week so all of you can get some great ideas as well.

This week I have found an awesome idea for organizing your bathroom - specifically towels.

For a cute way to put multiple towels in the bathroom that looks classy try using a wall hung wine rack!


I love this idea and cannot wait to try it in one (or more) of our bathrooms! 
You can get the Towel/Wine Rack on Amazon for $27.59 + $6.95 shipping

 *Found this on Apartment Guides Pinterest

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP