Friday, October 19, 2012

My kids hate chores (surprise, surprise)

I think one of the biggest challenges of being a parent is getting your little ones to do chores!  I can seriously bribe my daughter (or attempt) and still get nothing done.  As soon as I mention "after your chores are done" her response is always "I don't need to play" or "We don't have to make cookies" etc.
This site with lapel pins has tons of pins.  I am wondering if the Great Job pin would get my little one going since she loves jewelry?  We also started these cute little chore "punch cards" where she gets a punch each day she does her chores (and extra punches along the way for extra stuff she helps with).  After 14 punches she gets a prize, so we will see if that works!  Who knows though - my son is 11 and I still don't have any magic that makes it easy every day for him to do them either!  If I find SOMETHING that works I will let you all know!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP