Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Landscaping Your Yard

I honestly don't have time to keep my yard looking spectacular......  okay, not keep it looking that way because it doesn't - I don't have time to GET it looking that way!

However, I often dream of having it look wonderful and I do try at times (when I have time).  I actually will have a review coming about a lady who does flower baskets.  I am thinking about getting a cute statue though.  I found a website with a saint statue, Buddah statues, Benches, etc.   I wonder if benches look silly in little yards like mine (especially ones that need a lot of work) because I think one of their benches would work awesome between the two circular flower beds we have (about 4 feet apart).  Either way if you are looking for garden statues and more the Garden Gates has tons of stuff - and if you want to share your opinion on me putting a bench in my yard I would love to hear it!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP