Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Susan Brown's Baby Naturals Review



Susan Brown's Baby Naturals has may different products.  They carry anything from lotion and moisturizing hand sanitizer to diaper therapy cream and foaming shampoo & body wash!

All of the products I tried I absolutely loved!  These products are made with the highest quality an most sought after ingredients and they are made to be the best and gentle for your baby.



I was not able to try the diaper cream or the lotion to powder as we no longer have kids in diapers (yay - at least for a few more months until the new little one comes).  However, I am so excited to try it with the little one on the way.  I have heard some pretty horrible things about a few other diaper rash creams (including ones I used) so it will be nice to try a more natural one!

The lotion was soft with a mellow pleasant smell and very moisturizing!  The All Purpose Botanical GelĂ©e was wonderful, you use it like you would petroleum jelly and it worked great and getting my winter lips back to being soft again.  I truly liked all of these products but my favorite two that I tried (yes, I couldn't pick just one) were the Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer and the Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash.


We use hand sanitizer a LOT at my house.  Even after the kids wash their hands I will have them use it a lot of time just to make sure they are good and clean!  This was actually my favorite that I have ever used.  It is antibacterial but does not dry out your skin like most the others I have used.  This hand sanitizer has Vitamin E Moisture Beads and they work!  My hands were more moisturized after using this instead of dried out.

The Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash is Tear Free which is awesome because trying to rinse out my kids hair and make sure nothing at all gets in their eyes is quite the task.  I don't think it is possible for them to sit still long enough for you to rinse their hair!  I still make sure to try not to get any in their eyes but there was no complaining or burning when a little while getting rinsed got in or around their eyes.  It contains Chamomile (calming, although still not strong enough to calm the 3 year old), Oat & Calendula.  I loved the smell and the kids loved the fun they had with the clouds of foam!

The Dirty Truth is Susan Brown's Baby Products give you the results you are looking for, are reasonably priced, and very high quality!  I love that they are MADE IN THE U.S.A!  Makes me feel a lot better putting it on my little ones!  If you are looking for some great baby products make sure you check out BabyandMomGifts.com or you can also purchase these products online at Babies R Us or Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP