Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature's Hand Granola Review

A little about the product: Nature's Hand Granola is a great-tasting, all-natural, good-for-you-granola that your whole family will love.  It features fewer, simple, natural ingredients with an evolving flavor profile and a pleasant aftertaste.  Nature’s Hand only uses premium, all-natural ingredients – no artificial colors or flavors; no preservatives; no sodium and no trans fats.  Nature’s Hand comes in six unique granola blends – Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Delight, Wild Blueberry, Raisin Hazelnut, Cinnamon Apple and Maple Pecan – for a suggested retail price is $4.99.  

I recently received the Vanilla Almond and Maple Pecan and loved them.  So excited to find a snack that I love and is healthy!  The Vanilla Almond is sweeter and you can definitely taste the vanilla, my daughter loved this.  While I liked the Vanilla Almond it didn't even compare to the Maple Pecan.  The Nature's Hand Maple Pecan is delicious!  This bag was gone the day I got it - it is great as a snack and I even had a little bowl with milk and it worked great as a very filling cereal.  I absolutely recommend these products!  I am not a raisin fan but I cannot wait to try out the Cranberry Delight, Wild Blueberry, and Cinnamon Apple to see if any of those can compare with the Maple Pecan!

If you would like to learn more about these wonderful products make sure to check out the Nature's Hand Website or the Nature's Hand Facebook Page or Nature's Hand Twitter.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP