Monday, April 4, 2011

Cricut Cake Machine Reviews?

So I know you can get the Cricut Cake Machine for a pretty good deal right now through 4cricutcake.com
I think these sound so cool.  I have been reading about them and I would LOVE to be able to decorate such beautiful cakes so easily!  I am wondering if any of you have tried it?  It is on sale for $299 right now with $150 value package as a bonus.  I want to know if anyone LOVES it or not so much?  If any of you have the Cricut Cake and would let me know how you like it or if any of you would even be interested in having a guest review on Dirty Truth Reviews about the Cricut Cake Machine let me know!!!

If you are looking to buy one you can go here to get one for $299 for the bundle (the bundle was $30 more through Amazon).

1 comments:

moonstar April 4, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

really nice. followed you here, hope you can visit my blog sometime

http://melandriaonline.info

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP