Monday, November 29, 2010

SMARTKNIT KIDS SOCKS - REVIEW


I recently received 2 pair of Smartknit Kids Socks for my son to review.  I was anxious to try these as finding socks that my son will actually wear is quite the chore.  They can't be too thick, too tight, to long, to big of seams, and the fabric must be soft.  Usually I have to go to the womens section in the store to find socks he finds acceptable (and if he knew they were from the womens section that would probably rule them out too).

















As you can see above they have many different size and color options!  We got the Large White ones (who knows what colors my son would and would not wear so I just got white!)  Also, if you need bigger one's they carry smart knit big kid socks too, so you can get larger ones if needed.

We received the socks and I had my son try them on.  When he first felt them he wasn't too sure, they weren't quite as thin as his regulars but after trying them on he approved!

I asked him what he liked about the socks I asked him why he liked them and he said they didn't have the hard thing (the seam) and they felt good on his feet!  If your child is picky at all about their socks you have got to try these out!  Trust me, my son is about as picky as they get for socks and he approves them!  I am going to have to stock up on these now so he doesn't try to go barefoot anymore!

TO BUY:  Go to SmartknitKids.com and check out all their cool, comfy, seamless socks!  Go to the shopping tab to see where to by them!

5 comments:

BrettBMartin November 29, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Confirmed email subscriber from Mailbox Monday!

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Summer November 29, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Thanks for following! I'm now following back! Have a great week!! Love your blog!

Dawn November 29, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Hey girl! I am now following you back! I can't believe you have been following me all this time and I have never found your awesome blog! I can't wait to get to know you better :)

Susan November 30, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

I reviewed these socks on my blog too. My daughter LOVED them! I just bought 7 or 8 more pairs because she refuses to wear her old socks now.

Anonymous,  April 23, 2018 at 8:49 AM  

This is where you can create the pattern for the main part of the sock before you move the design mockup to the template. Each part of the file allows you to focus your attention on the various pieces of the sock to get the right design for it. You can also design the sock tags for when you sell the socks in bulk. After all of this, you can see the template and approve the final design. sock(s) template

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP