Well, tonight we made the County Bob's All Purpose Sauce Meat-Loaf. I was nervous to make it because I am pretty use to my meatloaf and wasn't sure if I would really like any other. We all ate it so we could all give our opinions! My son liked it but since I usually put brown-sugar in mine he said it wasn't as sweet as he liked it. My husband is a meat loaf fan and he enjoyed it (he even had 3 or 4 helpings). I thought it was very good but am like my son and like the sweetness with the brown sugar! That is the awesome thing about Country Bob's though is I can make it with Brown Sugar next time - they have tons of recipes online but you can always tweek them a little if you like something a certain way!!!
All in all I really enjoy Country Bob's Sauce and think we will continue to keep it on hand in our house - not only do I like it just as much as my other sauces but when I compared the nutrition facts it had a lot less calories!
TO BUY: You can check your local store to see if they carry (if they don't you can always put in a request that they start carrying it.) You can also head over to Country Bobs Online to purchase some - including gift packs, etc.
TO WIN: TWO Lucky Readers will get to try out a bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce for Free! Just enter here - make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry & leave your e-mail address in each comment!
- Go to www.CountryBobs.com and comment here telling me something you learned on their site
- Follow Dirty Truth Reviews on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews Email updates
- Subscribe to Dirty Truth Reviews RSS Feed
- Follow me on Twitter (AshlyDTR)
- Like DirtyTruthReviews on Facebook
- One Entry for every other current giveaway you enter on this blog
- 2 entries - Blog about this giveaway, Tweet it, or post on facebook!
- 2 entries - Add my button to your blog
- 2 entries - Add this Giveaway to a Linky that is is NOT already on and leave a link to it in your comment!
- 5 entries - Make any purchase from CountryBobs.com
RULES: Giveaway ends 12/13/2010 at 11:59 pm- Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Leave a comment for each entry you complete. Please leave your email address in your comments so I can contact the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. You must do ALL parts that are mandatory or your comments will be deleted/invalid.
Disclosure: I was not paid for this review or giveaway. I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own. I am not responsible for the prize being delivered to the winner of the giveaway - I will forward your information to the sponsor whom is responsible for supplying the winner with the prize.