Thursday, November 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS IDEAS

Tell me what the best Christmas present you are going to buy someone this year is.  It doesn't need to be expensive, or even store bought - just something you think is going to make someone very happy this holiday season or something that you think someone else who is looking for ideas might be happy you posted!

If you leave a comment here with an idea take 1 extra entry into any of my giveaways :)  I'm excited to hear some great ideas!

Thanks everyone!  Also, BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!!!  I will try to post a few deals here as I find out about them.  If you LOVE the Giani granite review I posted check where you can buy it close to you!  I know that the only place that sales it close to me is Ace Hardware, I think it retails for somewhere around $60 - well....  word is Ace Hardware's Black Friday Ad is going to have a 50% off any regular priced item valid for Saturday so if you have an Ace Hardware close to you then you might want to go grab some Giani Granite Counter paint for half off! 

If you want to post a comment here with items you are looking for the best deal on for the Holidays you can do that to and I will try to post any deals I see come up on the items you guys are looking for!

Thanks everyone & have a great night!!!
Keep looking for new reviews (Kidorable & Community Coffee Reviews/Giveaways should be up this week!)

5 comments:

Julie November 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

Following you! Please follow BabyDealsDujour - we track all the baby daily deals in real-time. Join us on Facebook too:)

Thanks!

Amanda November 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

It may not be exciting, but for all the little ones in our family, we buy savings bonds. While they are too young to understand "gifts" this has been our practice. They will appreciate it when they turn 18!! I am visiting from the weekend blog hop. Check out my blog: http://copingwithfrugality.blogspot.com/

Ashly November 14, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Amanda! That is a great idea! I think I may just have to do that this year! Thanks for the wonderful idea as I know that it may not mean too much to them now but when it comes time to get their own place or buy a house or do the things that will be truly important to them in life this would be a wonderful gift! Thanks!!!

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP