Wednesday, November 10, 2010

APPLIED LABELS REVIEW

a

Do you have one of those kids that loses everything?  I do!  Although, I cannot really complain because I am sure I was one of those kids once too!  They're just too busy having fun and living life to keep track of the things you buy them - not like they have to pay for it anyways, haha!

Well Applied Labels just sent me some awesome labels to review.  These are really so Handy and Super Cute!!  I got the Skull & Cross Bones ones with my son's name on them.  First thing I used them on was his coat - you have no idea how many coats we've went through.  It was very easy to put on and it stays on!  You can wash these labels in the washer, remove them if you choose to, they are also dishwasher safe!  Really how nice is that, label it once and it is done - then if you ever want to hand down your kids clothing it doesn't have ugly black permanent marker in it - you can remove the label and give it to someone else who can use it!

These labels can be used for so many things!  I really need to order my daughter some - she started going to a babysitter for a couple hours a day 3 times a week last week and it would be nice to label her jacket, sippy cup, shoes, etc. so they don't get mixed up with the other kids!

Here are just a couple of the things you could use these labels on!




I think I will also use them to label my sons homework folder, his bike, scooter, and maybe even some of his Wii Games!  It will be nice to know he has his name on them with something we can remove if we decide to but that will stay on otherwise so if he misplaces his stuff then his school, friends, etc will know it is his!  Awesome!  Look how cute the icons you can have them add on to the labels are too!

Or you can do them plain if you would like, but these icons are so cute I just had to add one!  So next time you wish you had your name on your water bottle, your babies name on their bottle or cup, your childs name on his coat, your husband's name on his lunchbox, etc. you know where to go!  Go to Applied Labels where you can get these High Quality Cute Labels!

If you would like to buy some of these (which I recommend) you can go to their website to purchase!!!
AppliedLabels.com



[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP