There has been a lot going on with my grandparents and their health lately, and it has got me thinking. Thinking about what I will do when my parents get older. Thinking about what my children and I will do when I get older.
I never want to be a burden on my children. I don't want them to be constantly worrying about me when they have their own children, jobs, and families to worry about. However, the hard fact remains I do not ever want to be put into a nursing home, just as I never want to put my parents in a nursing home. Not only do you hear all those horror stories about some of these places, but who wants to leave everything familiar to them when they get old? Not me. I want to be in my home, with my items, where my family can come visit anytime!
- 5 piano keys play music notes
- 3 colorful spinning rollers
- 3 shape sorters and light-up shape buttons
- Telephone handset, spinning gears and open/close barn door enhance role play fun
- Recommended for children 6 months and above