Saturday, January 19, 2013

Show them how much they mean to you this Valentine's Day

I am always looking for fun little ideas for Valentine's Day.  I know a lot of people don't like this holiday (my husband included) but I love it!  I love having a day where you are more inclined to show people how much you love them.  We should be doing it everyday - but I know first hand life gets busy & we don't always show the people we love how much they mean to us.

I found these cute cupcake favor boxes and am thinking it would be cute to let the kids make some cupcakes & take to neighbors and our family & friends.  I like to do homemade gifts because I think they mean so much more & I know everyone would love getting little cupcakes decorated by the kids!

So I encourage you all this Valentine's Day to NOT be like my dear sweet husband - don't be the Mr. Scrooge of Valentines.  Don't look at it like one more lame un-needed Holiday.  Instead take it as an opportunity to take that one day to run a sweet little "remember I love you" to all those great friends, family members, neighbors, etc.  All those people that have been there for you, been such an important part of your life - and don't hear how much you love them nearly often enough!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP