Friday, December 14, 2012

Shoplet - Westcott Acme Scissors Review

We all know this is the time of year for wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping! So I was thrilled to be able to review Wescott Acme Scissors from Shoplet.com right in time for all my gift wrapping.



The Westcott Titanium Bonded8'' Non-Stick Straight Scissors have a non-stick coating that is permanently bonded to the blades for better cutting performance.

The Westcott  Kids Scissors with Microban Protection are 5'' blunt scissors that cut easily and are the perfect size for your little one to help out.

The Westcott Scissors Mouse is like a pair of rolling scissors.  You slide it along and it safely & smoothly cuts away!



The Dirty Truth is these scissors are great products and have been perfect for taking care of wrapping gifts.  The kid scissors are actually my daughters first pair of scissors and they have been perfect for her to help me out.  I am loving the 8'' non-stick scissors because most of are scissors aren't sharp enough to slide along and cut - they get stuck, but these have worked great!  My favorite is the scissors mouse - it makes it as simple as can be to cut a straight line, just lay the wrapping paper out, put the paper in the paper guide, slide & you are done!  It is such a quick way to cut and the razor is not exposed so I feel safe letting the kids use it as well.  These are all great products and wonderful for gift wrapping and much more!

To Buy:  To get any of these great products & many more Office Supplies go to Shoplet.com

Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review or giveaway.  I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP