Monday, December 17, 2012

Remodeling & giving your space the wow factor

I love working on my home.  Sometime I don't necessarily love the work, but the results and the satisfaction of knowing you did it are always worth it!

My husband doesn't always love my ambition and desire to improve our home - mostly because it usually involves him helping!  We have 2 more bathrooms to remodel (watch for my posts on those) and then I am going to start doing other areas of my house!

I want my house to have the "WOW FACTOR"!  I don't want a generic home, with average decorations, & the normal design.  I want some conversation starters for design.  I want to have the design & decorations no one else has.  I want classy & modern interior design!  This is one of the main reasons I love the internet - you're not stuck with the local store products - you can find exactly what you want & need shopping online!

I think I will start with my kids bedrooms design first - and of course I already found some awesome products that are unique online from Vita!  Check out these awesome seating ideas for kids rooms.


Cool, Modern, & so fun - right?  Something for each of the kids rooms - I think the cute little elephant chair would go so cute in the nursery!  I will make sure to keep you all updated on all the home improvement projects!  Can't wait for the bathrooms to be done & the fun furniture design to begin!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP