Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Bedroom Needs a Makeover

I have been so focused on upgrading the bathrooms that I didn't even notice how bad my bedroom needs a makeover.  It is blah - yes, that sums it up.  A bedroom should be your escape, somewhere you can go and enjoy the quiet - feel at peace.  My bedroom is SO far from that.  We definitely need some type of closet organization, a tall dresser (chest of drawers) and most of all a new bed!

I have been searching online and am loving all the great products I found at Sueno!  They have an amazing selection of beds, dressers, wardrobes, and other bedroom items that I think would give my bedroom the much needed makeover it needs!  They have ottoman beds that open up for storage (how nice would that be) and tons of more traditional beautiful beds, made from wood, fabrics, and more....  but I am totally loving this less traditional bed.


Although, my husband may totally disagree with that so I am prepared to make a counter offer with a bed like this (with a matching chest of drawers of course)

No matter what style my husband agrees to go with our old cheap headboard (which is falling apart) has got to go and our bedroom needs some serious attention!  All in time I know - I  have to get the bathrooms done first - but for now I can at least get some fun ideas ready!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP