Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Having a Ball Press & Zoom Pals Review

Bright Starts always has high quality and fun products so I was excited to get the Having a Ball Press & Zoom Pals to review!



Having  a Ball Press & Zoom Pals are a fun toy for your toddler.  They insert the character ball and press down - then the vehicle will "crank up" and Go!  They play silly sounds and melodies along the way and come in 4 different designs - car, fire truck, airplane, or truck. 

The Dirty Truth is Press & Zoom Pals are so much fun!  My daughter has been loving these, and even my eleven year old son gets playing (although he doesn't chase them and drive them around like my daughter, he gets a second one and tries to make it crash into hers!)  The baby is much to young to play with these but she watches in amazement as they zoom across the floor!  I am excited to see her play with them in a few months (Recommended age is 6-36 months).  These have brought us many laughs and we have had a great time playing with them - and even with my son "Playing Rough" they still work great - you can tell they are high quality toys that will last all through my daughters childhood and then make one of the cousins happy when we hand them down!

To Buy:  You can buy these for $9.99 each at Toys R Us

* Disclosure:  I received the above product(s) in order to perform my review.  Despite receiving the free product, as always all opinions are 100% honest and are my own opinion.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP