Wednesday, October 24, 2012

UK Fashion Accessories & Gifts Shopping

Collectables has 12 stores spanning the north-east of the UK and trading since 1986.  They offer the latest fashion accessories and wonderful gifts and their website brings you the best of both!

This is any womans dream store.   They have handbags galore and all the quality brand names including Kipling and Fossil.  My purse is from a few years ago and is starting to get worn and fall apart in some places so a new quality handbag would be great and I definitely like a lot of the ones they are selling!

Make sure as you do your Holiday Shopping you also check out their large selection of Jewellery, Watches, Candels, Crystal, Linen, and the Cookshop.  They have something to please almost anyone on your shopping list (including yourself) and at very competitive prices.  Whether you are looking to spend a lot of not much at all you will be in luck! 

The Gifts section will give you some great ideas and if you know anyone getting married or have an anniversary soon you MUST check out the Wedding & Anniversary section (I love the 25th anniversary pair of mugs).  Last but not least I would also check out the Sale Shop to find the items that are currently priced to save (there are quite a few items in the sale shop so don't get into too much trouble).

Hopefully you can find some great deals and get some great Holiday Gifts here!  I know I need to get my Holiday shopping started - it is usually done by now but with a new little one I am far behind!

1 comments:

Unknown October 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM  

Thanks Ashly, a very helpful article. I live near Middlesbrough so not far for me to travel either! Will definitely have a look. There is something quite novel about being able to buy directly from a store. I normally do my shopping online these days, food shopping, clothes shopping etc. I use TicTacTime most of the time for buying watches and jewellery, and currently have my eye on a couple from their classic watches range. Have a look (they have a very wide range of gear).

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP