If you live in the Florida area or are looking to you may want to check out these Seagrove Beach Florida Homes.
These homes offer it all and who wouldn't want to own a beautiful home somewhere sunny and warm surrounded by Palm Trees?!? If I could afford a second home right now these are the type I would be looking for! The site offers a lot of information on these homes and all of their great features. Should you want more information the site also includes a form to request more information or you can contact them directly. Not only are the homes great but the area is wonderful as well - here are a few special places in the area:
- Santa Rosa Beach - which is "10 Best Destinations for 2011"
- Seaside - Has a mix of awesome cafes, art galleries and boutiques.
- WaterColor Inn & Resort - This is a great resort which offers beach amenities, shops and eateries. Great place to get away and have some fun!
- Uptown Grayton - If you want to grab a bite to eat or go shopping you will want to check out their restaurants and shops
- Deer Lake State Park - 200-acre conservation area with beautiful natural wildlife, large dunes and boardwalk.
- Lake Powell - If you love being out on the lake you will want to check this out. It is the largest coastal dune lake in the United States.