Thursday, October 11, 2012

Parnevu Hair Care Products Review

Parnevu has a large line of hair care products which use Tea Tree Oil.  Some of the benefits of tea tree oil include the following:

  • T-Tree oil naturally nourishes the hair and scalp
  • Locks in moisture
  • Stops itching
  • Prevents flaking
  • Removes unwanted build-up from hair left by other shampoos
  • Natural conditioning agents in the conditioner repair and protect, leaving the hair softer, shinier, and manageable and tangle free
  • Strengthens hair
  • Stimulates growth
  • Prevents split ends
  • Stops breakage

I received the following three products.
PARNEVU T-Tree Herbal Grow promotes healthy growth while treating dandruff.  The Dirty Truth is this product gives you all the moisture you need plus some!  I do not have dry hair, however with our city's well water and us not having a water softener I do get a dry scalp.  This immediately helped this problem.  I recommend using a small amount to start with until you see exactly how much you need.  I applied it quite liberally and my hair looked greasy for days (even after re-washing) - so remember a little of this product is very effective and goes a long long ways, so don't over do it!  Once you figure out the right amount for your hair this product is great.  I have discovered I only need a dab of this product (though you may need more) and my scalp is instantly moisturized and I don't have as much flaking problems from hard water as I did before using this product.

PARNEVU T-Tree Leave In Conditioner helps prevent flakes and itching and it also helps lock in moisture.  The Dirty Truth is a little of this product goes quite a ways too and you don't need much to get the job done.  It made my hair extra soft and shiny and definitely more moisturized. 


PARNEVU T-Tree Shampoo is designed to clean the hair and scalp of all impurities.  It locks in moisture and leaves hair soft.  The Dirty Truth is this product is great.  This was my favorite of the three products - although I was surprised this one doesn't go as far as the others.  I needed a bit more of this product to get a good lather, but the product works great - and I love the smell.  The smell is rather different but it is invigorating.  This left my hair shiny and clean.  A lot of shampoos that clean this well seem harsh to me - but this one is not harsh at all, it is gentle but very effective.


In summary - if you have dry hair these products would probably all work great for you.  My first time trying them I would say I used too much of the herbal grow and leave in conditioner, and had to get more shampoo than I originally thought I would need.  Once you figure out the right amount for your hair these products work wonders.  I love the smell of all these products and since I just get dry scalp but not dry hair I know not to use much.  These products are great and if you have dry hair and scalp they could possibly be the solution you are looking for!

For more information on Parnevu visit www.Parnevu.com and you can also get great haircare tips and enter giveaways by connecting with them on Facebook or Twitter



Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review or giveaway.  I was given the above product to review and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP