Monday, April 2, 2012

Free Piano Lessons!

I just found an awesome website!  It has members only areas for sheet music, etc. but it has an area for Free Piano Lessons!  I am not a member of this site and just clicked on a few of the lessons and it let me go through them so I would assume this is for anyone to use!  I am going to let my son sit down and learn a few of the basics before he starts his piano lessons in a couple weeks!

If you want to check out this site it is 8notes.com

Feel free to comment if you know any other great sites that offer things like this!

1 comments:

school musiconline August 1, 2012 at 4:13 AM  

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
music lessons

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

Swidget 1.0

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP