Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pony Express - Eagle Mountain City Days coming!

Do you have a city celebration you love?  I am so excited - our city celebration days are almost here!  I live in a small town in Utah and their city celebration is the best!  For any of my Utah readers you are missing out if you have not been coming to Eagle Mountain Pony Express Days!  It begins the last week in May and there are so many fun events!  Weather was horrible last year so I did not make it to the demolition derby but want to go for sure this year!  I have went to the rodeo every year and love it!  Looks like they have added a lot of new events this year, and let me tell you - I can hardly stand having to wait for another month for the fun to begin!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP