Monday, April 9, 2012

Back at Home

Content by Sol Rosales

I was worried that by moving back in with my parents I would have to give up more than I wanted to. Unfortunately, they needed me at home with them more than I needed to be able to walk to the places I wanted to go on a regular basis. To make it easier on me, they signed up for internet service at http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com. I was planning to get internet service at their house anyway. The fact that they took it upon themselves to sign up made me feel like they understood just how much I was giving up to come back home. Although I miss many of the conveniences of living in town and having everything I need right around the corner, being back at home has its advantages. It’s great to be able to help them out and they do what they can to make me feel like they appreciate me being there. In addition to adding internet service, my mom insists on cooking dinner every night and doing my laundry.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP