Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby K'tan Carrier Review

I love this baby carrier!  It is like a baby wrap, only you don't need to do all the wrapping of the traditional wraps, therefore it is just as much like a baby carrier!

I think my favorite thing about the Baby K'tan is how many different ways you can wear this!  Plus, they have the instructions right on line, so if you ever misplace yours after all the years and babies you use this for you can still find them online!  (Yes, I am not the most organized person so this is awesome to me!)  Amazingly this carrier is comfortable carrying my 30 lb. daughter and being pregnant.  I honestly thought it would be a little uncomfortable with her and work more for infants but it is high quality material and holds her weight so well that it takes a lot of the strain off the normal of me carrying her around!

Another thing I love about Baby K'tan Carriers is you can personalize them!  How cool is that?  You can have it say your childs name, nickname, your last name, whatever you want!  I love the fact they can be personalized though, that makes them that much cooler!  The sash/carry pouch is also a must!  The carrier can fit inside this for storing or you can put your cell phone, wallet, etc. in it!



The Dirty Truth is Baby K'tan is most definitely my favorite baby wrap that I have ever tried.  It is top quality and oh so comfortable!  If you are in the market for a baby wrap/carrier or a baby shower gift this is what you want!

You can find more info and see their whole selection of baby wrap/carriers at Babyktan.com

Disclosure:  I was provided the above product in order to perform a review.  All opinions are still 100% my honest opinions.  The photo is a photo by babyktan - it is not my photo. 

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP